Friday, November 24, 2006

Trip to Xi'an, China

It was really a good experience for to travel to China. It really opened my eyes to see the Mainland Chinese's culture and life style there. First, the traffic amazed me. You can see car, lorry, bicycle, 3-wheeled bycicle, motorbike and padestrian along the traffic. Even red or green, it doesn't matter, some of them not bother at all. Maybe those padestrian, bycicle and and 3-wheeled bycicle need not a license, so colors on the traffic light doesn't bother them at all??? But the amazing part was, even the traffics were messily crossing to each other. But they never shown their anger or wind the horn. No unhappy incident happened. The car can stop in the middle of the road to let a bycicle riding over slowly... You can just see the traffic is just smooth!!! Secondly, the public toilet. Hmm... I think they can do better than it is now, I believe. Like Lizhi said, they need maintainance and renovation. Well, particularly those tourism places. I hope in year 2008, they can work out something to "make it better". A clean public toilet is so important to those tourists. Third, smoking & non-smoking area. I strongly recommend and support those restaurants which reinforce this scheme. Please please please... the experience was like smoke gets in my eyes, mouth, nose and ear, even my pants and shirt!!! Sorry-lah, no smoking pls. Fourth, hmm... big buildings, big roads, big grave yards. I can't imagine the Emperor Qing's grave yard is a hill, until I see it. Gosh...! Fifth, hotel breakfast. Hmm... international breakfast is more suitable for us. "Bread, sausage, egg and a cup of milk are more than enuf, thanks for the fried mee-hoon, bao, flowery flour roll, porridge, pickled vege, soya bean, fried mix vege, chinese dumpling...etc etc". "And! ... no fried fried in the dining area, let me have a fresh morning." Pai seh, I am very "yim-chim" kind of person. Hehe ... well, you have to ear the same shirt and pants for the whole day!!! Once for all~ But thank God for this trip. A new chapter of my experience...! Hurray!!!~ May God bless China!

No comments: