Thursday, January 31, 2008

Lovely Bro Joven's pig maw soup

Thank you brother for your sweet yet spicy pig maw soup. ^^

We are blessing to have such brother to prepare this pig maw soup since yesterday by washing the pig maw, for a few steps as he told me. It was complicated!!! I still have to learn form him. And then, he started to cook the soup since this afternoon at around 12pm, gosh... oh ya, until 6pm just now. He cooked the soup for 6 hours!!! Oh my goodness, it was the longest time in my record, I have to stated down in my Ruth's World Record Bookmark (which i misplaced ages ago, nvm).

I remember the time my mom cooked this kind of soup which was a few ages ago, which I couldn't remember it at all, maybe when my daddy still alive during CNY? :) God is so great, it made me recall the time when my daddy was with us during CNY.

No comments: