Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Weddings in UK & US

My great primary schoolmate cum old friend cum lovely brother in Christ is going to get married in this coming Saturday, 21st June 2008. I would like and love to attend his wedding in US if I were not the wedding planner for a brother & a sister in Christ in my church in UK. Wait... wait... don't get me wrong, I am not blaming or complaining. Indeed, I am thankful for the experiences I've gained in this wedding planning. I am new to wedding planning. Yet, thank for fellow sisters and brothers that keep reminding and helping me throughout the whole event.Pray that may God take the lead in this wedding.

Sorry Bro Yee Han, maybe I will pay you a visit when you have your first baby :D And I want to be his/her 'khai ma',ok? I pray that you will have a wonderful wedding too!

No comments: