Thursday, September 11, 2008

Blessed homeless life

I am now getting into a homeless life...yet I am blessed :D

New tenant moved into my room last evening around 5pm. That's the time I say goodbye to my comfortable and lovely King sized bed. I am quite sad to leave the house, as it had been a shelter for me for more than a year now.

I was getting to share the room with my housemate last night, yet when visited Joven in the evening... I decided to stay in Joven's house for 2 weeks, until Prince comes back from Msia.

Thank God for this excellent shelter ^^ It is a really good room, with broadband connection, hehe ... I like this house, because it is clean, simple, bright and 2 lovely and cute housemates - Joven and Kan Yeep. But I think I have to be their nanny/cook for the rest of 2 weeks time. Sob sob ...

No comments: