Thursday, September 6, 2007

心靈雞湯 - 每個女人都漂亮

A little boy asked his mother “Why are you crying?”
一個男孩問他的媽媽:「妳為什麼要哭呢?」

“Because I’m a woman.” she told him.
媽媽說:「因為我是女人啊!」

“I don’t understand.” he said.
男孩說:「我不懂。」

His mum just hugged him and said, “And you never will”
他媽媽抱起他說:「你永遠也不會懂。」

Later the little boy asked his father,
“Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?”
後來小男孩就問他爸爸:「媽媽為什麼毫無理由地哭呢?」

“All women cry for no reason,” was all his dad could say.
「所有女人都這樣。」他爸爸回答。

The little boy grew up and became a man, still wondering why women cry.
小男孩長成了一個男人,但仍舊不懂女人為什麼哭泣。

Finally he put in a call to God; and when God got on ! the phone,
he asked, “God, why do women cry so easily?”
最後,他打電話給上帝;當上帝拿起電話時,他問道:
「上帝,女人為什麼那麼容易哭泣呢?」

God said: “When I made the woman she had to be special.
I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world; yet, gentle enough to give comfort”
上帝回答說:「當我創造女人時,讓她很特別。
我使她的肩膀能挑起整個世界的重擔;並且又柔情似水。

“I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up,
and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining”
我賦予她耐心,使她在別人放棄的時候繼續堅持,
並且無怨無悔地照顧自己的家人,渡過疾病和疲勞。

“I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child has hurt her very badly”
我賦予她在任何情況下都愛孩子的感情,
即使她的孩子傷透了她的心。

“I gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart”
我賦予她包容她丈夫過錯的堅強,
並用他的勒骨塑造她來保護他的心。

“I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife,
but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly”
我賦予她智慧,讓她知道一個好丈夫是絕不會傷害他的妻子的,
但有時我也會考驗她支持自己丈夫的決心和堅強。

“And finally, I gave her a tear to shed.
This is hers exclusively touse whenever it is needed.”
最後,我讓她可以流淚。
只要她願意,這是她所獨有的。

“You see: The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears,
the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair.”
你看,女人的漂亮不是因為她穿的衣服、
她保持的體型,或者她梳頭的方式。

“The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes,
because that is the doorway to her heart the place where love resides.”
女人的漂亮必須從她的眼睛中去看,
因為那是她心靈的窗戶和愛所在之處。」

Every Woman is Beautiful.
每一個女人都漂亮。

No comments: