Monday, May 5, 2008

New Born Baby

I was came back from a movie - Iron Man, after student fellowship. It was around 2am+, nearly 3am. Suddenly Bro Cheeming sent me a message and told me that Cheeseng had already accepted Christ a few hours ago. My heart nearly ran out from my mouth and I was so excited bout it. Within a few seconds, I was burst into tears. It was a joyful tear. Cheeseng has been attending our bible study group since the 'Welcoming Dinner for new student in Sheffield' on Sept 2007.

I joint their bible study group in early March, and became one of the bible study group leaders. The bible study group members were almost non-believers. But praise the Lord they willing to join us every Friday to study the book of Mark. If it is not Christ who attracts them to come, I can't find any reason to keep them coming. Or if you would say fellow sister and brothers, I would say ... hmm, could be... I read a bookmark before, it said, ' If you can't see Jesus Christ on someone else, let someone else to see Jesus Christ on you.' Yes, I would say yes, because we have Jesus Christ living in our heart. Is Christ who made us a better and sweeter person ^^ God is so good.

In this coming June, another new batch of TARCians are coming to Sheffield. We are so delighted to welcome them to our lovely Sheffield. Will be busy in publicity as well as assisting in leading new bible study for new comers. It would be a busy summer, but a meaningful one ^^ Let's smartly grab the strength from our heavenly Father - the source of strength of all and universal to continue our journey which He has perfectly plan for us.

Gam ba te oo!

No comments: