Thursday, March 15, 2007

My Own Tang Lung

Here you are my Tang Lung I made and created, with a little help from Ah Heng, my churchmate.

I came out with the design. Ah Heng helped me to tie the structure of the tang lung and also the electrical parts. My mom also helped me to make the flowers around the tang lung.






This is how it looks from inside.

This is the content inside the Tang Lung.

The fish at the bottom is actually a fishing toy which Lizhi bought it from Tesco. When you switch it on, the pond will turn clockwise. So the paper I sticked on the pond will turn as well. For the paper, I cut it with butterflies pattern along the paper, with the sequence up and down. And, I put a small light bulb in the middle, when you switched it on, you can see the butterflies flying down and up.






This is how it looks like at dark. Sorry, no video clip can be shown. I should take it down ya... but unfortunately I've already threw it away. It happened when my sister used her sharp eyes looked at me at the sping clean at home, asking me how should I do with this tang lung. Poor tang lung ... wu..wu.....

No comments: