Monday, March 19, 2007

What'd Jesus Changed in me?

I once doubted. I've heard so many testimonies from fellow brothers and sisters telling how Jesus changed in their lives. I was so excited and jealous of their "change". I was once doubled of mine.

They testified that after accepting Christ as their saviour, they changed a lot ... changed better of course. I was so jealous and kept asking myself. "What about me?"

Yesterday, when I prayed. I gained the answer.


I started thinking of my past, who am I as a kid at kinder garden school, primary school, secondary school, college and University. How I changed and what had changed?

When I was in Kinder Garden school until mid of college, I was a quiet person. I was tame, shy, harmless, terifying, no confidence... I am a normal me, just normal and tasteless. Until mid of college, when after I accepted Christ as my personal savior. Without notice, I was elected as course representative amongst the hundreds. Maybe they are not interested to be and not bother to compete with me? But I took it as a blessing from God- the first experience of my unforgetable journey. It helped to overturn my past into a new me, overturned shy me into a cheerful me.

Today, I might not the best, but I know I am a "better" me, for sure. I am blessed... so blessed. I am unworthy to accept so many blessing poured upon me. I know He gives it to me by using His blood to exchange. Keep cleansing me within... I could not do anything without His direction, I could not think properly if He does not grant me wisdom, I could not perform myself without His blessing...Thank you, Jesus, to walk with me all along the journey. In winter, spring, summer and Autumn...

I could only be a tasteless me, if I am alone today.

No comments: