Saturday, January 24, 2015

我的韩语课 My Korean Language Class

I started my Korean Language class on 9 October 2014.

I was once 'dreamed' of taking up a foreign language class óne day' long time ago, but I had never moved my heart or taken any action to make it a reality. But this time, I made it!

When I told my friends and relatives, even my boss, that I am taking this class, they was like "what?" "You thought you still young and follow Kpop?"  "Ruth ah, you do not have good rest and now you are taking this class!" "Why Korean? You should take Japanese instead!"

A lot of negative comments suddenly just flow in and making you felt so 'guilty' to make such a decision. I was once asking myself, "Am I wrong to do this?"

But thank God, I have a supportive hubby to accompany to register for the class. Without further ado, I paid the deposit to register my Korean Language class. From there on, I know I have no turning back.

These three months of Beginner I class, I had a good time and every week looking forward for it. I have a good song-seng-nim too, she have good interaction with everyone in the class and she knows a bit of English that help us a lot in understand Hangugul.

22 Jan, was my first Korean Language exam. The next day, the office called me up and told me that I got 86% mark for my Beginner I exam. Wohoooo ~~~!!!

Yes, I've registered for my Beginner II class, "fighting!"

No comments: